The International Conference on Sustainable Information Engineering and Technology (SIET) and its satellite events are held to bring together academia, researchers, business entrepreneurs, practitioners, and policymakers who are responsible for applying information engineering and technology by leveraging data analytics to support sustainable development in education as well as industry. As the data involved in industry and education rapidly grows, the more advanced technology and technique are required to derive meaningful information from raw data. Based on such issue, the theme for SIET 2019 will be "Sustainable information engineering and technology for applied data analytics in industry and education sectors."
This year, SIET 2019 and its satellite events will be held in Aruna Senggigi Resort & Convention, Senggigi, Kabupaten Lombok Barat, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia on September 28 – 30, 2019.
SIET 2019 has been approved by IEEE with Conference Record Number 48054. The papers accepted and presented will be forwarded for consideration to be published in the IEEEXplore Digital Library. Non-presented papers will be pulled from submission to IEEE Xplore.
IEEE provides SCOPUS indexing with all of the IEEE Xplore digital library content. However, SCOPUS makes its own editorial decision on what content it will index. Therefore, IEEE cannot guarantee that all manuscripts in IEEE Xplore are indexed by SCOPUS.
Call for papers
Paper Format - Papers submitted for SIET 2019 should be up to 6 pages of text including figures and possible references. Any paper with more than 6 pages will be charge $50/page. The authors are responsible to ensure that the submitted papers are in the correct styles, fonts, etc.
Template - All papers must be formatted according to IEEE standard. The correct Ms Word template for IEEE conference paper is available here, while the template for LaTex is available here. Please note that we only accept A4 format.
Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- Smart city
- Smart Home and Building
- Smart cloud technology
- Smart appliances & wearable computing devices
- Robotic systems
- Smart sensor networks
- Information infrastructure for smart living spaces
- Intelligent transportation systems
Domain specific frameworks and applications
- Energy independent
- Sustainable Technology
- IT management and governance
- e-Government and public sector
- e-Healthcare, e-Learning, e-Manufacturing, e-Commerce
- ERP and supply chain management
- Business process management
- Big Data Analytics & Data Mining for Smart Manufacturing
- AI & Computational Intelligence for Smart Manufacturing
- Human-machine Collaboration
- Educational Data Mining
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) Analytics
Models, methods and techniques
- Conceptual modeling, languages and design
- Software engineering
- Information-centric networking
- Human computer interaction
- Media, game and mobile technologies
- Data mining
- Information retrieval
- Information security
- Image processing and pattern recognition
- Remote sensing
- Natural language processing